Villa Borimas overlooks the tropical and rugged landscape of the magnificent Andaman Sea. Located within the private Surin Heights Estate, sunsets here are bewitching, and the hillside setting offers a peaceful retreat. Surin Beach is just a few minutes’ walk for a swim, a Thai massage on the sand, or delicious fresh seafood dishes at one of the local Thai restaurants. For something classier and for a change of scene from your stunning villa, you may dine at the beachfront restaurant of The Surin. Stop by Surin Plaza, home to several exclusive boutiques, or indulge in a luxurious tropical spa day at Twinpalms ‘Palm Spa’. Phuket International Airport is just 25 km from the villa and usually takes 30 minutes by car.
Café del mar Beach Club2.70 km
Catch Beach Club3.30 km
Laguna Phuket Golf Club7.60 km
Patong Night Life13 km
Jungceylon Shopping Center13 km
Blue Canyon Golf Course21 km
Phuket International Airport23 km
Phuket Town25 km
Things to do
The team at Villa Borimas is happy to share their knowledge of Phuket with you, they can offer insights into the local culture, restaurants and attractions. Get in touch with the Elite Concierge by sending an email to [email protected] They can help organise fun activities and cultural experiences, often tailor-made for you. The concierge can also assist with organising transport, bookings, and a lot more.
For inspiration, here are some activities and places to visit within easy reach of Villa Borimas:
- Sail the warm waters of the Andaman Sea aboard a private luxury yacht. Swim and snorkel amongst the stunning scenes at Phang Nga Bay, Raya islands, Similan Islands, and Koh Phi Phi.
- Spend a leisurely afternoon listening to chilled-out beats at Catch Beach Club or Café del Mar, some of Phuket’s most glamorous beach clubs.
- Have some water fun by trying stand-up paddleboarding, windsurfing, surfing and sea kayaking. Or explore the fascinating underwater world on a scuba diving or a snorkelling day trip.
- Spend the morning playing golf at one of the championship courses, Laguna Phuket Golf Club, Blue Canyon, and Mission Hills are all nearby.
- Get a massage in your villa or request the concierge to organise a blissful beach massage for you.
- Spend quality time with friends and family enjoying a five-star Sunday brunch at one of the many venues nearby, with live music and free-flow wine.
- Take a cultural tour around Phuket Old Town and learn about its rich history before pausing to taste some authentic island cuisine.
- Get your glad rags on and head to Patong for a night of clubbing and bar hopping. Shop in the street markets, check out Soi Bangla’s walking street, and watch the sunset from a stylish rooftop bar.
- Support ethical tourism by visiting the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary or the Gibbon Rehabilitation Centre. Set in the tropical jungle and rolling hillsides, it’s a wonderful way to watch these beautiful animals in their natural habitat.
- Take a stroll around the streets of Surin and discover boutiques and antiques at The Plaza Surin, Paul Ropp, and take a peek at the boutiques inside Twinpalms and Amanpuri resorts. Or take a short trip and indulge in some retail therapy at Central Floresta and Jung Ceylon shopping centres.